Announcing Machine Learning in Practice - a short course
Wed Apr 3, 2019
The MInDS@Mines team is excited to announce that we will be offering a hands-on short course focused on applications in machine learning: Machine Learning in Practice. The course will be held on June 10th-14th at the Catalyst Tech Center located in the RiNo neighborhood in Denver. We designed Machine Learning in Practice for folks in industry and research who are looking to apply machine learning to their work.
- Machine learning definitions and differences from Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Supervised learning methods
- Unsupervised learning methods
- Feature learning techniques
- Deep learning (FFNN, CNN, RNN, GANs)
- Applications in Computer Vision
- Applications in Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement learning methods
Some programming experience is required but no machine learning knowledge is expected.